Sunday 7 October 2012

YSL Luxurious Mascara Shocking Volume



I have always loved Estee Lauder double-wear foundation, the various M.A.C eyeshadows and L'Oreal Lash Architect Mascara. 


I still decided that I would try something new and have heard so much about the YSL Luxurious Mascara Shocking Volume. A lady in work was raving on about this for so long that I was determined to find out about it. I have only ever used Faux Cils once or twice and have never been 100% impressed so have always strayed towards my cheaper L'Oreal Mascara again.


I love spider-like lashes. They have to be bold and long, and so far its performed really well. Although, I did have a tiny mishap this morning smearing it all over my eyelids after coating my eyelashes heavily. The boyfriend DID have a little laugh over me even calling me "amateur" ... Oh well, nothing to do with the mascara then. The packaging is lush, its metal, none of this plastic stuff, and its just nice to whip out.




I will admit: it smells amazing! I know this is such a weird thing to say, however, I hate the cheap mascara smell (which you btw. find in very expensive mascaras as well) and retailing at £23 I am happy to repurchase again if it continues to perform this well. I just hope it wont dry out quickly - if it doesnt, then I think I might have found my new favourite mascara :) 


Have a good weekend

Zen x