Thursday 11 October 2012

New TOPSHOP Leeds

I would like to apologise in advance for the rather awful pictures. An Iphone just doesnt do the new TOPSHOP any justice. 



Today I ventured into new territory and hand on my heart, I hadnt even planned to do so. After work, at around 7pm, I made it into the new TOPSHOP on briggate. My workmate had gone in her lunch break, today I just couldnt be bothered even going out of the building so had had my lunch comfortably in the canteen. 


But as it was still open when I finished work, and apparently Pixie Geldorf was dj'ing as an extra bonus, I decided to venture in. 8 hours of work, sore feet and wet from the sudden rain made me just have a wander around to see the interior and the display. I honestly didnt even attempt to buy anything - too tired, shock horror. But did have a sneaky peak in the shoe-department. Absolute heartbeat. 




Their nailvarnish and makeup department is elaborate, there is a lot to choose from. I have only ever used their nailvarnishes (not impressed) and their lipsticks (love) but its so nice that everything is updated and new. Its much more like the London Topshop on Oxford street and there is a lot to choose from. 

I have to collect a little bit of courage, cause its a jungle in there and it is full of really really fashionable girls ... here is me in my suit after work. Haha at least its a nice suit. 


Anyways, I am so sleepy, might have to curl up into a little bowl now go to sleep. 


I will be back soon. 


X z