Wednesday 3 October 2012

Jo Malone Candle - Autumn is here

I am blessed enough to have lovely friends who give me beautiful presents for my birthday. My Jo Malone candle has been nicely displayed since August 1st for a special occasion or a dark night. And here we are! Got drenched on the way home from a long day at work, but got home and my lovely flatmate had cooked me dinner - what more can you ask for? 

I have now installed myself by my desk with a cup of tea and lit the candles in my room. Including my new Jo Malone candle.  




I have never had a Jo Malone candle before, but I am so happy my friends bought me this. Its a true bliss and such a precious present for me. Especially as I got it at my surprise birthday dinner. I love how it was wrapped (in a lovely Jo Malone box) and the fact that it comes with its own extra long matches so I dont have to fear burning myself. 

The smell is hard to describe as it is White Jasmine and Mint, however, a very fresh and subtle jasmine. I am normally not that interested in Jasmine, as I had an encounter with Jasmine oil sellers in Tunisia, so since then Ive been staying away from it. Mint is also a scent which I normally stir away from, but this is likewise very subtle and gentle. It reminds me a bit of spring flowers, sweet but new. Or the fresh linen scents you sometimes find for candles. Beautiful package and lovely candle :) I would most likely purchase again. 

You can buy yours here, or choose one of the many other fantastic scents. 

Wish you all a lovely and cosy night in.

Love, 
Z x