Thursday 4 October 2012

Mulberry Heart Frame Keyring

The good thing about Mulberry is that there are so many seasons to choose from if you have the patience and time to look around. There are four factory shops in the UK and one in mainland Europe, all stocking items from previous seasons. Stock is normally released 6-8 months after the sale has been on so there is normally two different seasons on at the time if stock hasnt sold out. 



This is an old item, and I am so lucky to not have lost it to other potential buyers. As I am located in Leeds, the York factory shop in Swinegate is my closest factory shop, and I am happy to admit, there is always something which I cannot live without. 

The heart frame keyring has always been a favourite of mine, and I have had my eyes on this patent red one ever since it was in the shops, but didnt have the funds for it when it was around :( Its a seasonal keyring, the hardware is a little lighter yellow than the core hardware on for example the Bayswater but it just wouldnt suit the item as its a little greener than this. 

I originally wanted the sausage dog keyring, but that is nowhere to be found :( If there is ever anything you want, ask the staff and theyre happy to try find it on the system :)

I love it, it is, obviously, already in use. 


Z, x