Monday 8 October 2012

No7 Protect and Perfect Day Cream



Its nearly 11 o'clock and its all misty outside. This means autumn has finally kicked in. As it has gotten progressively colder, my skin has become more and more dry, its a natural process, it happens to me every year. Therefore, I have invested in a more thick cream. The La Roche Posay series which I use (link to post) has been put on the holiday shelf for a little while. 

I had received a tester after spending a silly amount of money at the No7 counter and instantly loved it. I have always used really thin facial creams and serums as this is what is normally advised for younger skin. This is rich and thick cream, something I would normally expect my grandma to use, however, I havent seen my skin so smooth and clear in a very, very long time. 



( Obviously need a bit of the cream smoothed all over my hand as well... ;) ) 

As you can see in the picture above, its really rather rich and whipped cream like, but it sinks in very quickly. The smell isnt really something to mention (as it is very regular face-cream-like) but with a £22 price tag it is a "high-end" moisturiser and is one of the best creams I have used for quite some time. 

Happy monday 

Z x