Monday 22 October 2012

French Gel Overlays


Taking pictures of your nails is always a weird one (!). I had these done last week. Whenever I did my nails, it wouldnt be a day and they would have split and chipped. I think it boils down to the dryness and condition. And the Sally Hansen product I bought to prevent this - did nothing but encourage this peeling of nails. Sad eyes.

So I decided to get bio-sculpture (link here) in order to protect the nail whilst hidden under the hard shell. 


'Bio Sculpture Gel is an exceptionally durable gel treatment that nurtures the nail bed whilst allowing the nail to look immaculate. It is a healthy nail system that will not chip or damage your nails, protecting and strengthening the natural nail in the process. Bio Sculpture is the original and market leading colour gel with a range of over 150 different colours.'


I had this done at Mint nails in Leeds (Link here) which is quite an expensive nailbar (£31.50) compared to other places in Leeds, but I am amazed how well its lasted. Its been a week so far, and it still looks immaculate. (usually lasts 2-3 weeks apparently). Whats even better, my natural nails are growing longer underneath, without chipping! I will definitely be doing this again - well worth the price. 



Z x