Tuesday 9 October 2012

Empties from September



I have set myself a task of emptying out half bottles and hope to encourage myself by showing the empties I go through.

Above is a picture of the empties, and I think its safe to say there is a little bit of everything. Im just going to pick out a few things, as there is absolutely no reason to tell you about the Dove extra sensitive soap bar for example. 

Boots Botanics Instantly Hydrating Conditioner was purchased as I was getting sick of my increasingly drying hair, however, it really didnt impress me much. Although, the bottle is attractive, the consistency as a moisturiser isnt actually that attractive. I love organic and botanical products and this really doesnt do it for me as I might as well not condition my hair - it makes no difference. 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Micro exfoliant Toner which I have already raved on about in one of my other posts. I love it, such a good product and I will definitely repurchase. Love.It.

Fudge Hothed Violet which is another one of my favourite products. It is no secret that I am not a natural blonde (dirty roots a-hem) and this product works so well by eliminating the yellow tones and adding a purple tint which makes the hair look whiter. Its a really thick foam, a bit like purple whipped cream. It has gorgeous smell and it works so well at keeping my soft hair in the right place whilst making my hair look whiter and more platinum. 

Angel fish has an amazing smell of coconut but this product and I did not agree. Had it for 2,5 years(!!!) finally made my boyfriend use the rest of the product. Thats the end of it.

Batiste XXL Volume is the best (BEST) dry shampoo I have ever tried. Because it adds the volume which I would try achieve with another product like a salt water spray. This product adds a "dry" form of salt water spray, and therefore adding it whilst I get ready isnt dependant on whether or not I have dried my hair yet or if it needs to blow-dry boost in order to not get wet-bits-gone-dry. Its also good to add height to a ponytail for really soft hair. 

Tony & Guy Sea Salt and Saltwater Spray is another one of my texture sprays. I absolutely love it, its a good saltwater spray. I am not good at using them as I normally like my hair smooth and pretty but for a Saltwater spray its good. And I have tried a few. 

Bodyshop Shea Butter Body Butter its my favourite body butter. I just love the smell and how it smoothes dry skin. Enough said. 



The John Frieda Volumising spray is my product of the month. I will do a different post of it and show how I use it.. Absolutely love it.  

Hope I havent bored you. 

Z x