Thursday 28 February 2013

Thierry Mugler Cocoa Angel


I saw this perfume in Ville de Senlis just outside Paris last year and kicked myself when I didnt buy it. Angel is, and has been for many years, my favourite perfume and my staple scent. So when I saw this, a limited edition with magnified with bitter cocoa powder, which has heavy notes of, well funnily enough, cocoa. So when I saw it in Debenhams for a mere £64 (ouch! for 35mL) I knew I had to get it. Im so happy I did, but it is purely a once in a while perfume as I am well aware that I probably wont be able to get another one of these. Sadly! Its heavy and sexy and is one of my ideal perfumes. 

If you like Angel and use it as an everyday perfume like myself, this is a great evening alternative. Although, I think Ebay would probably be your best shout for one of these as they were limited and I think I bought the last one in my Leeds department. Not sure how long theyre going to be around for.

Have a great night!

Xx