Monday 4 February 2013

M.A.C Matchmaster 1.5



Ok, I gave in. I promised myself I wouldnt overdose on foundation this time, but a breakout mixed with a good january wage meant I have now acquired nothing less than 3 foundations in the last month...

I just have to see if this is the one gives my skin a little break from the heavy Doublewear. Well that was what I told myself to justify this. This is the 4th time I have repurchased since I tried it at a 'MAC Makeover' in feb last year .. I just love it. The smell reminds me a tad about paint, but the feel on the skin definitely weighs it up. Its a great product for any M.A.C- lover. 

I chose 1.5 which is very pale.... and on the cold side of foundations. But mixed with my other foundation, its a great match, this way, I can also tailor it to suit my skin on more overcast days where you dont want to look too yellow (as its horrid and stands out during the light hours).

Its quite a lot more covering than the other foundations I have tried by M.A.C but it keeps my skin dewy which I need during the cold wintertimes. 

If you feel like you want to try something new this one isnt a bad choice of foundation, I can imagine it would be a good all-around - and it comes in a good range of colours too! At a cost of £25, its not too bad either. 

Hope youre all great!!! 

Love,
Zen x