Thursday 7 March 2013

Empties Feb.



I dont have a lot of interesting new products to show in this, but its great finally getting some of the old half empty bottles out of the way. 
However, I have found this Schwarzkopf Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner which is absolutely delightful and makes you think of summer and lovely warm days.

The Bourjois Nail Polish Remover was a godsend when my flatmate bought it for me for Christmas. It retails at £6.99 in the Bourjois counter and will be repurchased, just so quick and usable. Pecksniff's Body & Massage Lotion £21 is a gorgeous Lavender Body Lotion. It is super light, not oily at all which makes an ideal choice (this gets technical ;) for blending your Sun Shimmer (or any other instant tans for that matter). Now here is what Ive found. If you blend in a body lotion with the instant tan, it doesnt only last a little longer, as it soaks into the skin rather than sitting on top of the skin thus looking more natural. It also leaves out that disgusting biscuit smell which follows the sun shimmer. Id also like to add that I only ever use this for "special nights out" as applying tan is not something I do on a daily basis. 

The bodyshop shea-butter is a favorite of mine. Long summer-nights, sun-burnt skin and champagne cocktails springs to mind. You can never get enough of this stuff at £4.99. The Radox Berry Burst is lovely and summery too! Think I picked it up for £0.90 at Boots. 

The Clarins Relax Bath and Shower Gel and Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream are both lush products. So is the Sanctuary Spa Face wash, which I buy whenever Im going away on breaks (We have just been to Glasgow, and I will do a post on some of the things I purchased from there). 

Sorry this isn't the most inspiring post, but I promise there will be more soon. I have got some great things which I cannot wait blogging. 

Hope you have a Friday / start to the weekend. 

Lots of love 
x