Friday 8 February 2013

Seche Vite Top Coat


This has got to be one of my favourite products! These are strong words, however, I have been nothing but impressed since purchasing it. 

It was my flatmate who introduced it to me when I complained my own had gone gloopy! I have previously used Good To Go by Essie and to be honest, thought that was an amazing product. Until I tried this. It just lasts those few days longer. 

I HATE chipped nails, it just isnt very professional and gives a terrible impression that you dont take care of yourself. I Love having my nails done as they last a good 3 weeks, but its not often I can afford a £35 splashout every 3 weeks. SO I use my general nailvarnish (however many layers are required) and then use a topcoat. This is a fast-dry version of the kind. And it thoroughly works. 

So if youre looking for a great new topcoat which just lasts that little bit longer, this is the one!

Hope you all have a great weekend out there :)

x