Friday 1 February 2013

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference



I have been given this as a present as I was complaining my skin was disgustingly dry and in a horrible condition. I have read a few reviews about this product to find out what I had been given. I will say, the smell is not very pleasant. Overall, im not impressed. Although, my skin got a bit better as it really needed some TLC its not back to the usual but its definitely on the right track... 

Despite not really liking neither the smell nor the texture, it is value for money as it is quite a substantial amount in such a small pot. 




I still wouldnt repurchase, quite disappointing for such a 'high-end brand'. I can see this ending up in the back of the drawer or being demoted to my boyfriends' house as emergency stach. Eek. Harsh.

Have a good weekend, guys.

Z xx