Friday 8 March 2013

Michael Kors MK5128 Rosegold



I have been spoilt rotten recently. I got a Michael Kors watch for Christmas, which I had asked for(!) when walking past a retailer in town, but when opening it on Christmas morning and trying it on, I decided it just wasnt for me. SO I took my pressent back. The shame.

Short of the very long is, they didnt have the Rosegold MK5128 in, and therefore I had to wait for quite some time for it to come in. So it wasnt actually till about 3 weeks ago that they got it back in stock and I immediately pounced. Or well, J did. So this is my new baby, so shiny an pretty and absolutely to die for. At first I wasnt sure as the colour goes best with suntanned skin. Living in the UK, thats not something that happens - ever! Also, what jewellery would I wear with it? I have afterwards been out buying a few pieces to match, including a pair of Swarovski Crystal Earrings as they usually come with silver.  

Its incredibly heavy, but such a statement. And I do understand its all about smaller watches now, but Im not giving up these two just yet. Theyve come to stay. Both now retail at £229 and is Michael Kors' most famous style of watch // anywhere selling Michael Kors will undoubtedly have these in stock (or will be able to order them in).

In one of my previous posts I mention wearing the Gold Mid-Size Chrome watch. I still have this, but wanted something a bit different, shiny and new - for special occassions. So far, this has lived on my wrist ever since I got it. 







There isnt a HUGE difference, but the dial is definitely the giveaway. (Note the date on the Gold is wrong as I havent actually worn it for the past 3 weeks // its on holiday). 

I have quite a few more things up my sleeve. Please stick around. It will arrive soon :)

x