Saturday 9 March 2013

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir


As I have mentioned before, I absolutely adore Jo Malone products. I bought this a while ago, as you probably noticed from the far from full bottle, but I couldnt help myself bringing this smell to Glasgow. 

I had smelt a few of the other scents from the range, including the fairly new one of them - Earl Grey and Cucumber which is lovely, fresh and summery. Its a bit like what a Pimms nr 1 is in drinks, but in perfume.. definitely investing in that when we get some more sun-time. But it was this one which took my fancy for this time of year. Like the Angel Cocoa Powder Limited Edition perfume which I blogged about the other day, its really heady and sensual, a proper evening perfume (I have cheekily worn it during the day as well. Lets just say its a weekend scent). J thinks it smells like cider.... honestly, cannot smell that myself!

I bought it in the York Jo Malone when I was over there on my day off a few weeks ago. I had a day to myself and went for a little shopping spree and lunch. On my own! No I actually enjoyed it, it was very expensive though, no one to hold me back haha

This I paid £38, which I think it quite expensive for 35ml, but then this is a fantastic scent and its nice trying something different than all the big perfume brands.






Absolutely lush. Lives in my bag! And will definitely stay there too. 

Hope youre enjoying your weekend? 

Z x