Tuesday 29 January 2013

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine



I know its been a while, but do accept my apologies. Its busy times at work again. Up and down to Nottingham, however, Im getting used to the journey so I dont actually mind the mindless times on the train just being able to sit and do nothing. Although, am I the only person who has noticed that theres always one person who expects everyone else to listen to their squeaky phone conversation (with work colleagues, of course) .. and when they hang up on one person they ring another..?? Ok, rant over ;)

Now to something more exciting. I got this fantastic tinted Korres Jasmine lip butter off my flatmate (for Christmas).. Its a tinted lip-balm but works as a sheer creamy lipstick but its obviously lighter. What it reminds me off, is M.A.C Hue (Link), which by the way is my all-time favourite lipstick. Its a pale, matte nude, which works so well with blonde hair ... and pasty skin-tones. Sorry, to anyone who is lucky enough to have a little bit of colour this time of the year. However, instead of the matte finish it leaves a subtle shine on the lips like when for example mixing lipstick and lipgloss. 

I know its bought from Harvey Nichols, but as it was a present, I dont actually know what the price of it was. Sorry.

Anyways, if youre into nudes make sure you get yourself one of these - fantastic daytime nude which also protects from the cold winter-winds. Win-win!!!!

Have a great night everyone.

Z x